Join now

busines for an application owner or referral (Tunis)

My name is Vladimir Emmerig, and I represent Minutes Network, a UK-based company. I am planning to visit your country and your company in June and am seeking your cooperation and potential business collaboration.
Minutes Network aims to establish partnerships with local Android mobile applications, regardless of their industry—be it food delivery, finance, music, transport, etc. We have developed an innovative monetization tool for these applications. For more information, please visit our websites at Protected content and Protected content .
We have already partnered with a major app in India with a user base of 1.2 billion worldwide. While local African apps may not be as large, we are highly interested in collaborating to create a new revenue stream that hasn't been seen before. At Minutes Network, we have revitalized the international calling telephony industry and are selectively partnering with major apps to achieve our goal of reaching 25% of the global population by the end of Protected content .
Here's a brief description of how our system works: We have developed an SDK that needs to be integrated into our partner's application. When a user receives an international call, our software checks if the internet connection is strong enough to handle the call via Voice over IP (VoIP). If it is, the call is terminated using our software instead of the local telecom operator. The profit from this call is shared 50/50 with our partner app. Additionally, a portion of the profit is reserved for the caller and the callee as a reward, ensuring they also benefit from our collaboration.
Africa is particularly interesting for us due to the high international calling rates compared to the rest of the world. Our tool can be of significant interest to apps as it generates a completely new revenue stream. Moreover, ad revenue for apps is typically lower in Africa than in Europe, making our monetization tool an even more valuable asset for African applications.
Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you and meeting you soon.
Kind regards,

Tunis Forum

Our Global Partners