Join now

Learn Dutch now! (online) (Amsterdam)

Are you recently moved to the Netherlands or already living here, but are struggling with the language? Whether you want to build more confidence in speaking with locals. Or be better prepared during business meetings in a corporate environment. Maybe you need to prepare for your ‘inburgerings’ course and need some extra support to pass the exams, then perhaps I can help out.

Who am I?
My name is Penelope, a native speaker and experienced language trainer. I’m a professional Dutch Language trainer (NT2) and I'm offering 1 on 1 online Dutch training classes on ZOOM.
The past 8 years I’ve been training staff in Brussels/Amsterdam, (on/offline): some of my clients involved, staff from the university ULB in Brussels, personnel from the European Commission, ministers from the Flemish Parliament and managers from big corporate businesses like Delhaize, ING, Engie a.o. and private individuals.
All levels, beginners to advanced.

From the comfort of your home, we’ll schedule in our classes, the only thing you’ll need is a good internet connection.
So from your home to mine we'll interact and share info/documents/videos online. Fun hour with exercises, grammar and lots of talking! A course that focuses on conversation and is interactive and dynamic and fun! And not at all like those dull classes we remember from school!
Dates and times are very flexible, mornings or evenings: you decide when suits you!

So start learning Dutch from a native Dutch speaker. Completely customized to your needs.

Choose topics during the course: leasure or corporate beginners/mediate/advanced levels
- Speaking with locals, , collegues or friends in daily life situations.
- How to talk on the phone, write emails, be prepared for business meetings in your field.
- In dept language training, to improve spelling/grammar skills
- Learn more about Dutch culture from a native speaker
NOTE:
- Kids classes are also possible! I teach intensif courses over summertime for adults and kids.
- For a little extra it’s even possible to do face-to-face classes in Amsterdam, at your home depending on time availability.

Does this sound like a plan to you? Then contact me and let’s start!

Vriendelijk groeten,
Penelope (NL/ENG/FR)
Protected content

Send me a pm for info regarding prices and availability.
I’m offering a special 10% Summer discount on my 10hr packages from May till June if you send me the code SUMMER10

Amsterdam Forum

Our Global Partners